Monday 11 May 2015

Episode 32: Breaker Bay

In this episode our heroes discuss the newest data pack, Breaker Bay. We have answers to all your questions! As long as your questions are related to the cards in this data pack. Not questions like “Should I get back together with my ex?” That is not our remit! However I will say that even though they’ve been looking hot on Facebook recently, hotness doesn’t make up for the way they treated you at that picnic. Eady and I both agree that you can do better!



Link To a Thing We Talked About


That Harry Potter thing Chris was talking about is here.

3 comments:

  1. Damnit. Immediately went to make a Grimoire + Autoscripter + Beckman + London Library + Cache deck for Noise, for a 3 mill +12 credits turn, then saw London Library is non-virus programs only. Sad times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there is some jank in Breaker Bay somewhere for you...

      Delete
  2. My Bagbiter-Gameday deck, that draws the whole deck, and then wins from 4 points with 3 Notoriety in one turn. No Ecomind etc. though.

    http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/20726/bagbiter-s-game-day-v2

    ReplyDelete